Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pool, Galena, and Dubuque Aquarium

Ainsley had a big couple of days. I took her to play at the Coralville Aquatic center on Friday with her buddy Kendall and my friend Amy. On Saturday Nick, Ainsley, and I packed up and headed to Dubuque and Galena for the weekend. We took Ainsley to the Mississippi River Aquarium and she LOVED it as well as walking around Galena. Here are some pics and also a video of Ainsley talking to the fish.

Looking "cool" with Daddy.

Family pic at the aquarium. Thanks to the old lady greeting people at the door.

I realized she had chewed up goldfish cracker in her mouth once I saw this picture on the computer. Just adds to the cuteness.


Checking out the fish

Ready to hit the road with her baby in hand. She doesn't go many places without it!

Pool fun.
Loves the splash pad.

She wasted no time getting in the water!

0 comments: